02 February 2012

Oeyä "reltseo aean" - "Hapxì a'awve"

"Oe weieyn" me'em ke lu. Tse... oe pamrel sivi: "tìweynìl sunu oer". Ayrelìl sunu ayngaru, srak?

koaka rel - mipa rel (holpxay 'aw) - mipa rel (holpxay mune)

 


Oel wìyeveyn 'a'aw nì'ul (?) ayrelit. ... One of it will be a bust of a female Na'vi...



 Tìralpeng | translation | Übersetzung

My "blue art" - "Part 1"

"I draw (<ei> = positive Modus)" doesn't sound good (right). So... I write: "I like drawing". Do you like my pictures?

(old picture - new picture [number 1] - new picture [number 2])

I will draw (create) some more (several other) artworks (soon). One of it will be a bust of a female Na'vi...

2 comments:

  1. Txantsan nang!

    *tìwuseyn sunu oer
    *Ayrel oeyä sunu...
    *...'a'awa relit alahe

    ReplyDelete

Paylì'ut new pivlltxe nga?